A man has died from a suspected drug overdose at the Stereosonic music festival in Adelaide this afternoon.
The man was treated by paramedics and taken to the Royal Adelaide Hospital about 5:00pm but later died.
Police mentioned the initial investigation indicated the man had taken an illicit drug and had a quantity of pills in his possession.
Another man is in a crucial situation in hospital right after suffering a health-related episode.
Police think he also consumed an illicit substance.
The death comes a week after a 25-year-old lady died at the Sydney Stereosonic festival of a suspected overdose.
Subjects: dance-music, drugs-and-substance-abuse, adelaide-5000, australia
More stories from South Australia